St. Anna Church in Lutynka with gate tower (from 16th century)

St. Anna Church in Lutynka with gate tower (from 16th century)

 Assignment name
Church roofs and façade renovation; gate tower renovation


Description of an object
The Church was erected ca. 1500. The interior is in the form of one hall with wooden ceiling. The building is 3-sides closed with porch from the south and sacristy (with barrel vault) from the north; the roof is multi hipped.There is pointed-arch portal from shaped bricks on south elevation. The tower gate with pointed-arch openings and pyramidal roof was built in 15th century.

Scope of work
- roofing replacement
- roof and tower trusses reinforcement
- damaged elements replacement
- lightning protection system and flashing replacement
- church elevation renovation with reinforcement and impregnation of stonework


Co-financing institutions
This project is co-financed from funds of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage within programme: Cultural Heritage.Priority 1 - Preservation of Historic Monuments

 



Gallery